Sunday, June 20, 2021

Ghost Cathedral Rosenkreuzstilette RKS Sepperin Stage 4


That's right, this is supposed to be a gaming channel.

The reason why this video took so long was I had a lot of difficulty with the boss. I was trying to beat him without dying. Using an E-Tank was okay, somehow today I managed a recording session were I didn't have to use one.

I did learn a valuable editing lesson: It really matters the quality of the very first clip put on the time lime. I used Please Tell Me Galko-chan to do some tests on Premiere Elements 2021. That caused some issues with the output. I used a trick in another person's video. Control-X your time line, then put in a video that is the quality you want. Then Paste back in. That fixed it.

Another trick I learned was to use HandBrake to reduce the size of the video. It seems to work pretty well. Took this video from 160MB to 55MB without much in the way lost quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment