Saturday, September 5, 2020

Why Isn't This the Rainy Stage? RKS Mega Man Maker







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUD4d-L7y-o&list=PLVZr2XYIG0UBP3bfldW7_Er-Ly4nDbFfk&index=9


I try to be as faithful to
the original RKS design as possible, but sometimes radical change is
needed. Having to add an extra climbing screen so the player won't
hit their head while trying to jump through the top of the screen.
Lack of resources means having to come up with something else. Also
in my opinion some stages can use a little beefing up. I am proud of
one thing, keep moving and pausing at the right times and the enemies
won't hit you.


There is a weird bug in
MMM, if titles are too long or have punctuation marks it can cause
the level to not save and you lose all your work. Every time I edit
this stage I have to save it as “RKS Why” and then copy/paste the
title into the file name and inside the file.

No comments:

Post a Comment