Sunday, January 3, 2016

Forgotten Worlds. Arcade. Players 1 and 2.

The month of December was pretty hectic for me. January is looking the same.
So it'll take me some time to get caught up on all my updates.

http://panelmonkey.org/html/forgotten-worlds-arcade-player-2.html


http://panelmonkey.org/html/forgotten-worlds-arcade-player-1.html


Once again I ran into the problem of the 000 black background.

The first thong I did was to see if the purple that has been used as background on many a sprite sheet on many sites since Windows 7 came out is used in the sprite itself.
(That's the reason why the sprite sheet for Grolla Seyfarth is orange.)

Good, it's not. Now to the The People's Sprites files I was at least smart enough to save off the Internet Archive.

Going into the file folder itself:

What I need to do is change the checkerboard pattern to purple.

Problem solved in a much easier way than the last time.

All I have to do now is take several screen shots and sew them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment